The Lake Waramaug Association is a non-profit organization and holds meetings twice a year, at the beginning and end of the summer. Please check the news page for dates.
Membership contributions support the work of the Association. Membership fees are an annual contribution of $50. To help protect the fragile resource that is Lake Waramaug, we ask that you consider an additional contribution over and above your annual dues.
Make check payable to:
The Lake Waramaug Association
P. O. Box 2272
New Preston, CT 06777
- Most of the information below is on the 2014 "Keeper Sheet".
- Lake Waramaug Association information and membership: email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lake or road safety concerns; location of in-lake markers and other buoys: Resident State Trooper Stephen Sordi 860-868-9671
- Report hazardous conditions on the lake road such as signage, obstructions, posts, etc. to our association liaison to the State Department of Transportation at email@example.com
- Invasive plants: Tom McGowan, Executive Director, Lake Waramaug Task Force, 860-868-0331
- Kent Town Directory
Donna Hayes, Kent Land Use Administrator: 860-927-4625 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Warren Town Directory
Stacey Sefcik, Zoning Officer: 860-868-7881 x 117 email@example.com
- Washington Town Directory
Janet Hill, Washington Land Use Administrator: 860-868-0423 firstname.lastname@example.org
Michael Ajello, Washington Zoning and Wetlands Enforcement Officer: 860-868-0423
To update or correct information on this website or to post information of interest to members of the Association please email email@example.com
Lake Waramaug Association Board of Directors
Peter Bonachea - President
Maria Mostajo - Acting Vice President
Scott Weaver - Recording Secretary
Betty Sutter - Corresponding Secretary
John Santoleri - Treasurer
Thomas McGowan - Consultant
Home | News | Checklist | Building & Landscaping | Safety | Recreation | Contact Us Copyright © 2006-2015 Lake Waramaug Association. All rights reserved.